Makes: 3 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: n/a
Total time: 15 minutes
- Make it Gluten Free: use gluten-free sandwich bread
6 slices sandwich bread
Sir Kensington’s Classic Mayonnaise
6 slices turkey breast deli meat
6 slices provolone/monterey jack cheese
6 slices thick bacon, cooked
1 large tomato, sliced
Sir Kensington’s Curry Masala Everything Sauce
- Toast sandwich bread until lightly golden.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise on one slice of each serving of sandwich bread.
- Then top bread with 2 slices of turkey, 2 slices of cheese, lettuce, 2 pieces of bacon, and tomato, as desired.
- On the other piece of sandwich bread, spread about 1 tablespoon of curry masala sauce on bread.
- Complete sandwich by bringing sandwich together and slice in half, if desired.